Environmental, Social and Governance
At Pactiv Evergreen, we strive to operate with respect for the environment, and we are committed to sustainability across our product portfolio, our manufacturing and supply chain and our communities.
In 2020, we advanced our commitments with new sustainability vision and mission statements, along with a trio of pillars that outline our initiatives. In addition, we announced a bold new product goal:
By 2030, 100% of our products will be made with recycled, recyclable or renewable materials.
This new goal supports our internal commitments and aligns well with our customers’ needs.
Our Sustainability Strategy
Our Sustainability Vision
Lead and inspire sustainability stewardship
Our Sustainability Mission
Provide innovative paper and products that deliver safe, fresh, convenient food and beverages
while valuing our planet, people and communities
Our Sustainability Pillars
Click each icon to learn more
Protect our Planet's Resources
- Reduce emissions and energy use
- Protect the sustainability of our forests
- Minimize water use
- Decrease waste going to landfill
Deliver Sustainable Products Essential to Customers
- Implement our Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Renew (Four R's) approach to our materials and products
- Collaborate across the value chain to drive the Four R's
- Design innovative materials and products
Looking to the Future
At Pactiv Evergreen, we recognize that sustainability is a journey. As we look forward to our company’s future, we know we still have much to accomplish for ourselves, our customers, our communities and our planet.
We anticipate spending the next year finalizing our combined Pactiv and Evergreen data, understanding the opportunities for improvement, building out our strategy, and developing new goals and targets.
We look forward to sharing our progress.
- ESG and sustainability reporting: Click here to access our ESG reporting, including our latest ESG disclosures, sustainability report, and CDP questionnaires.
- Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org